COLLEEN RICKENBACHER – Client Communications Expert, Presentation Skills
Call A to Z Entertainment, Inc. today for free information about how to hire or book Etiquette Expert and Business Trainer Colleen Rickenbacher. We are your speakers bureau and best booking agency for hiring public speaker Colleen Rickenbacher! We book any public motivator speakers you want including: inspirational, motivational, business, training, health and wellness, humorists, futurists trends and change, and guest keynote speakers.
Colleen Rickenbacher Shares Strategies for Business Etiquette and Success
There is absolutely no doubt that your business etiquette and communications determine how people see and value you. It is critical for you to ensure that your employees’ professionalism and company image are beyond reproach. This starts with the initial contact with the customer.
For more than 30 years, Colleen has been helping companies and individuals break through the invisible walls of poor communications and business etiquette. Colleen guarantees personalized presentations for your group, organization or company. Each speech is custom-made and exactly what you and your attendees expect, plus more!
Speaking topics by Colleen include:
- Business Etiquette — Are you one of those people with whom everyone gets upset when your phone rings in a restaurant, theater, or church? Communication technology is becoming more advanced, portable, and commonplace, and issues about using it are escalating. Learn proper etiquette for e-mail, phones, and all electronic devices.
- Business Dress: Or is it Business Casual? — You don’t have to look like a model to be professionally dressed and make a good impression. Learn to coordinate your apparel and be prepared for whatever setting you encounter- the office, a reception, or a night on the town. Get sensible tips to fit your style, shape, and budget. What is the appropriate dress and how do you want to be recognized?
- How to Connect — When you enter a reception room, do you automatically seek out someone you know? Nice for friendship, but disaster for new business. Learn how to mix with the right people, keep a conversation going without doing all the talking, and use business cards to your advantage.
- Dining Etiquette: Steps to Confidence — Which fork do I use? Is that your bread plate or mine? Learn the basics and be comfortable in the most formal dining settings. Table etiquette and hosting skills should be second-nature to anyone who entertains clients. Make a positive impression as host or guest.
- Client Service: Secrets of Taking Care of Business — As we move at a faster pace, we often forget the basics of taking care of clients. Learn how to give good service from start to finish. Discover little acts of kindness that will make you memorable to your customers, achieve differentiation, and build your business. Great service is the key to keeping clients.
- The Virtual Office: Working from Home — Learn how to succeed in today’s non-traditional workplace from someone who has done it herself. Discover whether you have the discipline and personality it takes to do it from home. Learn the costs and the advantages and disadvantages of telecommuting or running a business from home.
- Travel Safety — Do you take all the necessary precautions while you are traveling, shopping at the local mall or walking from your office parking lot? Learn facts and statistics on a multitude of safety issues travelers are potentially exposed to when traveling.
- Packing for that Trip — Did you forget something, pack the wrong clothes, or bring too many suitcases? Plan and prepare for recreational travel as well as business.
- Presentation Skills — Do you know your audience, how do you look when you speak to an individual or a room full of people, and are you getting your point across in a concise and exact message? Learn tips on what works, and what doesn’t, to improve your presentation skills. It doesn’t matter if you are speaking to one or 1,001, it all depends on how you deliver.
- Colleen Speaks: Children’s Programs — Join Colleen for the Children’s Etiquette program that is held at the Rosewood Mansion in Dallas. These dining and etiquette programs are designed for children 5-12 and 13-18 years of age. These fun and educational programs help children understand the importance of dining etiquette, the handshake, introductions, communication skills, appearance, telephone skills, “stay overs” with friends, social skills, and much more.
We are your best speakers bureau and agent for hiring Colleen Rickenbacher, so call us today at 888-655-4575 and we’ll be happy to help you with every aspect of the booking process! We can help you book or hire any public motivational speakers or business trainers. (A to Z Entertainment, Inc. is not the exclusive speakers bureau or booking agency of any keynote business speakers on this site.)
Understanding Your Needs – Providing for Your Event – Contributing to Your Success!